Cloud Security Day Geneva – Discover High Security on the Cloud
Cloud Security Day 2018
Discover high security with Net4All and AWS
With the advent of public clouds and the acknowledgment of increasing IT threats, key actors in the web industry have to adapt to major changes in the market. A big transition is taking place. It is vital for companies to take this turn. Otherwise the risk for them is to jeopardize their image, customers’ data or sensitive files.
In this challenging context, we decided to organize this event: Cloud Security Day.
In partnership with AWS, Net4All provides Swiss companies with advice to migrate to the public cloud.
By limiting the number of registrations, we are able to create a moment of quality exchange. The keynote will be hosted by Emile HEITOR and Thibault Koechlin (OT Group experts). They will show you how to get a very high level of security on AWS Cloud through CerberHost, a high security solution.
Let’s meet on :
Thursday, May 17th, 2018
At Restaurant Le Chef (Geneva).
Registration is free but required. To participate in the conference, please fill in the form on the right.
Warning: Enrolment will be limited to 35.
8.30 – 9 Am: Welcome Breakfast
9.00 – 12 Am:
- Accelerate your Cloud journey with security and compliance by design – Margo CRONIN (AWS)
- High security on public Cloud : fantasy vs. reality – Emile HEITOR & Thibault KOECHLIN (Net4All/OT Group)
- Client Case : Amer Sport on AWS & CerberHost
(Coffee break around 10.30)
12 Am : Lunch – Cocktail reception
EXPERTS AT YOUR DISPOSAL
Emile HEITOR – Cloud Specialist for Net4All / OT Group
Margo CRONIN – Cloud Architect for Amazon Web Services
Thibault KOECHLIN – Security Expert for Net4All / OT Group
Remi RIBEROLLES – E commerce Manager for Amersports
Hervé LABBOZ – IT Architect for Amersports
WITH THE PARTICIPATION AND SUPPORT OF :
- Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets. Amer Sports shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange (AMEAS).
- WIDE (a CROSS brand) is a fully integrated digital agency, providing high security standards.
Discover a summary of our last event :
Restaurant Le Chef
- 8 h 30 - 13 h 00
Participer à l'évènement
* Champs obligatoire
Les réservations sont closes.